Engines are more efficient when they are clean because grease and dirt buildup keep the engine warmer than normal.
When washing: • Take care when using a power washer to clean the engine. The high-pressure fluid could penetrate the sealed parts and cause damage.
• Do not spray a hot engine with cold water to avoid cracking the engine block or other engine components.
• Spray Motorcraft Engine Shampoo and Degreaser on all parts that require cleaning and pressure rinse clean. In Canada, use Motorcraft Engine Shampoo.
• Never wash or rinse the engine while it is hot or running; water in the running engine may cause internal damage.
• Never wash or rinse any ignition coil, spark plug wire or spark plug well, or the area in and around these locations.
• Cover the battery, power distribution box, and air filter assembly to prevent water damage when cleaning the engine.
A. AM 1 and AM AST B. FM 1, FM 2 and FM AST C. SIRIUS D. CD E. USB F. Touch this button to scroll down for more options, such as: • SD Card • BT Stereo • A/V In G. These buttons change with the media mode you are in. H. Radio memory presets and CD controls. Note: Some features may n ...
Auxiliary input jack
WARNING: Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control, crash and injury. We strongly recommend that you use extreme caution when using any device that may take your focus off the road. Your primary responsibility is the safe operation of your vehicle. We recommend against the u ...
Warning lamps and indicators
These indicators can alert you to a vehicle condition that may become serious enough to cause expensive repairs. Many lights will illuminate when you start your vehicle to make sure they work. If any light remains on after starting the vehicle, refer to the respective system warning light for ad ...