Vehicles Sold in the United States: Getting Roadside Assistance
To fully assist you should you have a vehicle concern, Ford Motor Company offers a complimentary Roadside Assistance program.
This program is separate from the New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
• 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• For the coverage period listed on the Roadside Assistance Card included in your Owner’s Manual portfolio.
Roadside assistance will cover: • A flat tire change with a good spare (except vehicles that have been supplied with a tire inflation kit).
• Battery jump start.
• Lock-out assistance (key replacement cost is the customer’s responsibility).
• Fuel delivery – Independent Service Contractors, if not prohibited by state, local or municipal law, shall deliver up to 2.0 gallons (7.5 liters) of gasoline or 5.0 gallons (18.9 liters) of diesel fuel to a disabled vehicle. Fuel delivery service is limited to two no-charge occurrences within a 12-month period.
• Winch out – available within 100 feet (30.5 meters) of a paved or county maintained road, no recoveries.
• Towing – Ford eligible vehicles will be towed to an authorized dealer within 35 miles (56.3 kilometers) of the disablement location or to the nearest authorized dealer. If a member requests to be towed to an authorized dealer more than 35 miles (56.3 kilometers) from the disablement location, the member shall be responsible for any mileage costs in excess of 35 miles (56.3 kilometers).
Roadside Assistance will include up to $200 coverage for a towed trailer if the disabled eligible vehicle requires service at the nearest authorized dealer. If the towing vehicle is operational but the trailer is not, then the trailer does not qualify for any roadside services.
Vehicles Sold in the United States: Using Roadside Assistance
Complete the roadside assistance identification card and place it in your wallet for quick reference. This card is found in the owner’s manual portfolio in the glove compartment.
U.S. Ford vehicle customers who require Roadside Assistance, call 1-800-241-3673.
If you need to arrange roadside assistance for yourself, Ford Motor Company will reimburse a reasonable amount for towing to the nearest dealership within 35 miles (56.3 kilometers). To obtain reimbursement information, U.S. Ford vehicle customers call 1-800-241-3673. Customers will be asked to submit their original receipts.
Vehicles Sold in Canada: Getting Roadside Assistance
Canadian clients who require roadside assistance, call 1–800–665–2006.
Vehicles Sold in Canada: Using Roadside Assistance
For your convenience, you may complete the roadside assistance identification card found in the centerfold of this warranty guide and retain for future reference.
Canadian roadside coverage and benefits may differ from the U.S.
coverage. If you require more information, please refer to the coverage section of your warranty guide, call us in Canada at 1-800-665-2006, or visit our website at www.ford.ca.
Fuel economy is affected by several things, such as how you drive, the conditions you drive under and how you maintain your vehicle. There are some things to keep in mind that may improve your fuel economy: • Accelerate and slow down in a smooth, moderate fashion. • Drive at steady speeds w ...
GENERAL INFORMATION Make sure you review your device’s manual before using it with SYNC. Support The SYNC support team is available to help you with any questions you cannot answer on your own. Monday-Saturday, 8:30am-9:00pm EST. Sunday, 10:30am-7:30pm EST. In the United States, call: 1 ...
WARNING: Do not leave children unattended in your vehicle and do not let children play with the power windows. They may seriously injure themselves. WARNING: When closing the power windows, you should verify they are free of obstructions and make sure that children and pets are not in the proxi ...